If you are a foreigner overseas and wish to enter Japan (long-term stay), if you want to change your original status of residence due to marriage, company establishment, etc., or if you want to start a side job or part-time job, stay in Japan for at least one year. If you want to leave, etc. Appropriate procedures are required in all situations.
At the administrative scrivener Oga International Legal Office, we will do our utmost to support the applicant so that each permit can be issued smoothly by utilizing our many years of experience and unique know-how.
- Hope to stay in the long term or before landing in Japan： Certificate of Eligibility
- Before the mid-to-long-term visa deadline： Extension of The Period of Stay
- Foreign nationals seeking to change their current status of residence (except for those looking to have their status of residence changed to “Permanent Resident”)：Change of Status of Residence
- Job change etc.： Certificate of Authorized Employment
- Foreign nationals trying to engage in paid activities or activities to operate a business that generates income not currently included in their status of residence.： permission to engage in an activity other than those permitted by the status of residence previously granted
- Leave Japan for more than a year：Re-entry Permission
- Application for new and renewal of residence card, change/reissue of stated items: Residence Card
- Managing a company / individual business or an officer： Investor/Business Manager
- Working in Japan: Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services
- Work as a ski instructor in Japan： Skill Visa-Ski Instructor
- Work as a ski instructor in Japan：Designated Activities Ski Instructor
- Spouse or child of Japanese national
- Spouse or child of a foreigner living in Japan：Dependent